NaGa Solar is a professional, experienced developer and investor of various large-scale projects in the solar energy sector. NaGa Solar develops solar parks from start to finish and finds the best solar-PV solutions in every situation. NaGa Solar takes into account the aesthetics of the environment and tries to provide a piece of land with multiple functions.
As per February 1, NaGa Solar has formed a joint venture with Hartree Partners LP and AGP Group to develop not less than 4 GW of solar projects in Europe. Through this partnership, NaGa Solar will be able to develop more projects than on its own.
With our ambition to grow, we are searching for a Manager commercial ground mounted solar development.
- The role includes following responsibilities:
Leading the commercial ground mounted solar development team.
- Overall responsible for the solar development business in NL.
- Follow up on project leads and managing Joint Development Cooperation’s for the development of PV farms
(scouting of new opportunities, analyzing suitability of proposed new areas, securing land positions, permitting process and everything necessary for final investment decision)
- Lead & establish relationships with landowners, project developers, local cooperatives, municipalities, suppliers etc.
- Negotiation and concluding land agreements with landowners or their representatives
- Coordinating site specifics with financial and technical colleagues and determine the consequences
- Initiate respective studies and drive the permitting process forward. Liaising with spatial planners and other advisers to prepare permit applications
- Lead and coordinate projects, incl. external suppliers, on time, cost, scope and required quality
- Create, align and maintain good, long-term relationship with all other departments involved in the project development
- Be responsible to promote a safety conscious, high energy, motivated organization and a culture of entrepreneurship, creativity, integrity and professional team development.
As a successful candidate you have several years of experience and a proven track record in successful PV Ground Mounted Project Development.
- Having developed over the years a strong network of landowners/advisors, local developers , energy cooperation’s, land scape architects and other parties able to introduce PV project locations
- Several years of specific experience and proven track record with the PV permitting process and legalities around it
- Excellent project management skills (communication, regarding organization, resource management, contract management, personal leadership, project economics and time-management) with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to build and develop long-term relationships with all stakeholder groups,
- Ability to adapt easily to different environments (political stakeholders, farmers, government officials, business partners, colleagues) and manage these different settings.
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Creative, problem solving and result-oriented mindset
- Additionally, you convince with the following skills and competencies: Multi-skilled self-starter attitude, high levels of energy, result driven, flexible, experienced in guiding teams, convincing, integer, planning & organizing; strong commercial drive, excellent team player
- Dutch as mother tongue, English conversation and writing skills required
- The successful candidate has to be prepared to travel and work on occasion out of office hours
- Living nearby our offices in Maastricht or willing to travel 1-2 days a week to Maastricht
- Academic or bachelor degree – in Economics, Law, Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
- A challenging job in a fast growing international company
- Working in a flat, professional and informal organization
- A market conform salary with excellent secondary employment conditions
Are you interested?
For more information please contact Henny Pelsers (+31-6-51260361).
Direct applying: Send your CV accompanied with your motivation letter to email@example.com