In the role of Project Assistant your duties include but are not limited to supporting the developers/project managers in all aspects of project development such as: conducting desk studies into suitable locations for the realization of large-scale solar parks, feasibility studies, drawing up option agreements and offer letters, requesting grid connections, keeping track of the status of current projects, mapping and maintaining promising development areas in the Netherlands, mapping and maintaining the status of development of sustainability policy of municipalities, support in drawing up principle requests, landscaping plans, spatial planning, environmental studies, permit applications etc.
You provide the internal and external project developers with the necessary information, both solicited and unsolicited.
You check the received feasibility analyses for correctness and completeness.
You communicate with a very diverse group of internal and external domestic as well as foreign employees and relations.
With your own knowledge and insights into the development of PV projects, you can operate energetically and independently. You know how to find the engineers flawlessly for drawing up layouts and feasibility studies and think along in solutions for complex issues. In addition, you are able to create support for your advice and approach. You can empathize well with the views of others. You will work closely with colleagues, external developers and governments. You can plan well and work accurately and structured, monitoring deadlines of various projects and ensuring timely signaling to the developers/project managers.
You have a service attitude and feel like a fish in water in a challenging office position in which no day is the same.
- You have a bachelor’s degree preferably in an administrative, commercial, technical or business direction. candidates with a background in spatial planning, spatial development planner, landscape architecture are also encouraged to respond
- You are interested in contributing to the energy transition of the Netherlands
- You have more than 3 years of relevant work experience in an office or administrative position
- You are available full-time
- You have thorough PC knowledge (Microsoft Office, internet, MS Teams)
- Working in an informal atmosphere with short lines of communication is appealing to you
- You are an independent professional who has excellent communication skills both Dutch and English
- No 9-to-5 mentality
You recognize yourself in the following competencies: flexible, collaborative, communicating, accuracy, independence, analytical, detail oriented and perseverance
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at an ambitious, fast-growing informal family business
- You work together in a team of driven professionals with high knowledge spillover
- We stimulate creativity, flexibility and independence
- Short lines of communication and everyone is approachable
- The position has a high degree of freedom and you will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to the further growth and success of NaGa Solar
- Future career opportunities
- A competitive salary with excellent secondary employment conditions and various Incentives in which you share in the success of the company
- A personnel policy in which you are supported in personal development
Interested in this position?
For more information you can contact Conny Vluggen of NaGa Solar (06-21275544). You can of course also apply directly.
Send your CV and motivation letter to Francine Franssen via firstname.lastname@example.org